ARRANGE FOR AN OPEN HEART SURGERY RECOVERY WORKSHOP
IN YOUR MEDICAL FACILITY
Create a Heart Surgery Support
Group Network for Your Patients'
Phase One Recovery
Empowerment and skills to move through successful open heart
surgery recovery for patients, family, and caregivers. In my
educational seminars for physicians, nurses, and PA's, I stress the
importance of patient education and planning ahead for the 8-12 weeks
of recovery. I offer my unique point of view, that of a recent
open heart surgery patient, now thriving. I am also a Professional
Certified Coach (PCC) serving clients as a life, business, and publishing
coach for the past ten years.
- Nursing staff at doctors’ offices, local
clinics, and hospital settings
- Cardiac rehabilitation programs
- Health and fitness clubs
- Support groups
For further information contact Maggie.
TELE-CLASSES FOR CAREGIVERS
Sign up for three 1-hour empowering and inspiring heart surgery support group sessions once the open heart patient is home.
- To create your own heart surgery support group network
- To design mutually beneficial coping strategies
- To keep routines varied and simple
- To ask for help without apology
- To know when to call the doctor
- To create a buddy system for check-ins
- To take regular, pre-arranged breaks
- Valuable tips from the community of participants
host: open heart “thriver”Maggie Lichtenberg, PCC
per month (includes 3 one-hour classes per month)
New heart surgery support group tele-classes for caregivers will
be announced soon. To receive updates on these tele-classes, please subscribe to our free newsletter at the left of this page.